Dr. Jeffrey Lang: From Atheism To Islam (1/4)

This is the first ever video I saw on Brother Jeffrey Lang's talk. He is a Professor of Mathematics at a university in the United States. I stumbled upon this video after my Bapak gave me a link on a website that compiles a long list of western professionals who converted to Islam, people who are professors, doctors, etc. I saw a profile on Jeffrey Lang on that website that describes him as an American math professor who converted to Islam after reading a translation of the Quran.

I was immediately hooked on reading more about Jeffrey Lang's experience after listening to this video. Luckily, it turns out that he has written 3 books on Islam. The books are best-sellers. I've finished all 3 books with great satisfaction, and I'd say they have fundamentally changed my views and approach on being a muslim. Alhamdulillah. Thank you so much Brother Jeffrey Lang. May Allah bless you with the best in this world and in the hereafter.

The best thing about these books and about the talk below is his logical and rational approach on understanding Islam, seemed to be largely influenced by his background as a mathematician.

Honestly, I've never seen this rational approach towards understanding Islam and being a muslim. I think by far Jeffrey Lang has the best explanation on Islam and muslim from logical and rational perspectives.



Watch all 4 series on YouTube.

0 comments:

Post a Comment